AECA - Business Association of Andalusia Car Hire
AECA is an association which monitors and defends the interests of approximately 130 companies in the sector of car rental with a territory of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia. The association is a pioneer in the field with an age in place and fully operational for more than 50 years. The national level is integrated into FENEVAL (gold medal of merit tour) which brings businesses and associations together throughout the country. What AECA provides is advice to its members, an update of everything that concerns the sector, promoting collaboration and business associate, training, innovation, applications, agreements, processing and management-related activity, and so on. The performances are necessary for our companies.
- Comparison of photocopies of documents to be submitted to the Delegation of Transport for the approval of authorizations.
- Comparison of photocopies of receipts as proof safe to take in the car rental vehicle.
- Comparison of photocopies of registration certificates and Data Sheets which must be worn every car hire vehicle. Issuance of Certificates of stoppage in case of loss of the rent a car vehicle.
- Processing of High and Low in O.M.T. (Multimodal Transport Office) from Málaga airport and ID cards issuing credentials to operate the service.
- Advice on matters relating to rent a car sector. Regular and timely information on provisions or standards of Transport, Traffic, Insurance, Finance, Industry, Airports, etc ...
- Access to Management Programme Rent a Car and how many updates do the same.
- Using the Internet portal with access www.aecarent.com AECA associates and brand-exclusive. AECAGPS System Access: Location and Control System of Motor Vehicles.
- Access to training courses. All these services are completely free.