Official College of Architects Málaga
Fax : +34 952 21 05 60
The mansion was build between 1922 and 1924 and was designed by Fernando Guerrero Strachan. In 1980 the building was renovated to accommodate the “Official College of Architects MÁLAGA”, a profesional organization which was established by the architects of Málaga. It promotes cultural events, conferences and exhibitions that shows the best architecture of today. The building is located in a special place in the heart of “El Limonar“, a quiet residential area of Málaga, just minutes from downtown and the Levante promenade.
The mansion has spacious gardens and innovatives spaces equipped with the latest technology for rent. Event halls with audiovisual equipment, meeting rooms, art gallery and garden areas, well suited for corporate events, celebrations and photographic shoots. It has parking and coffee service.
Parking and transport
- Own parking
- Located in an urban area