Church of Inmaculada Concepción
This church was a parish church before 1492. Developed between 1541 and 1565 on the ruins of an old mosque and palace (the tower was kept as the belfry), it was only finished in 1631. It is a stone building with a nave and two aisles in the Mozarabic style, supported by marble columns and with a Baroque plasterwork. During renovation work in 1991-1992, the columns were found to bear frescoes of the apostles, dating back to 1632.
- Located in an urban area