Church of the Convent of San Agustín
The Church of San Agustín, along with the convent and school, is one of the few integrated religious buildings remaining in the historic centre of Malaga. It is the only church in Malaga that has an espadaña bell tower, as most churches in Malaga feature Baroque towers. It has beautiful gardens and is located next to Malaga"s Picasso Museum on a street with lots of charm.
The church dates back to 1575, although over time it has been renovated many times. The church is home to the brotherhood of the Pollinica, which comes out in procession on Palm Sunday during Malaga"s Easter Week.
- Located in an urban area