La Concepcion Historical-Botanical Gardens
Fax : +34 951926479
La Concepcion Historical-Botanical Gardens belong to the “City of Malaga” Municipal Botanical Trust. They were created in about 1855 by the Marquis and Marchioness of Loring and subsequently extended by the Echevarria-Echevarrieta family. They are home to an exquisite open-air collection of tropical and subtropical flora. Plant species from Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Oceania are all on show here.
Officially declared historical-artistic gardens in 1943, they are now also recognised as an Item of Cultural Interest. In spring 1990, the gardens were taken over by Malaga City Council, which opened them to the public on 21st June 1994.
Parking and transport
- Own parking