Malaca Instituto is the only School of Spanish in the world to have won a Super Star at the STM industry awards!
Tens of thousands of students of all ages have found what they were looking for at Malaca Instituto over the last 40 years. They tell us that they improve their Spanish by leaps and bounds and also have lots of fun, really like the environment and intend to return. Many of them do - you could be the next one!
Being the 5-times" winner of the prestigious STM Star Award for school of Spanish worldwide, Malaca Instituto is widely regarded as one of the leading schools of Spanish. The accreditations below are your guarantees of our quality!
But, its not all about studying: our mini-campus setting facilitates social and professional networking and helps you meet new friends, learn about new cultures and have a great time.
Campus Malaca incorporates 95 en-suite bedrooms, 25 classrooms, multimedia study centre, cinema, bar, restaurant, student lounge, swimming pool, dance studio, terraces and gardens.
Malaca Instituto has highly qualified and experienced teachers: 15 have been teaching people like you for more than 20 years! You will benefit from their experience and creativity in class and it also helps them produce the great series of Malaca Instituto textbooks.
Quality Guarantees and awards: EAQUALS, IALC, Instituto Cervantes and STM Super Star.
- Intensive & Super Intensive
- DELE Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Spanish for International Trade and Commerce
- Spanish for Teachers
- Summer Course for Young Adults
- Master Class - Club 50 + Spanish + Hispanic Studies
- University Access Course : pathways to Undergraduate and Masters Degrees
- Spanish and Dance
- Spanish & Cookery
- Spanish and Internships
- School Residence – Club Hispánico
- Host Families
- Student Apartments (Type A & B)
Our large Activities Department helps you actively participate in our local culture and heritage. We organise for you:
- Cultural activities: cultural talks, cookery lessons, dance classes, films, museum and art gallery visits.
- Excursions: Granada, Sevilla, Ronda, Córdoba, Nerja, etc.
- Social activities: parties, tapas bar tours etc.
- Member of Costa del Sol Tourist Board
- Located in an urban area
- Coastal area