Founded in 1990 and designed by Jose Maria Canizares, Anoreta Golf was the first golf course built in the Axarquia. Its location is privileged; located at Rincón de la Victoria, few minutes from attractions and cultural as the Museo Picasso Málaga and the Caves of Nerja, just 25 minutes from Malaga Costa del Sol airport, 20 minutes from the AVE Station Maria Zambrano. (Mediterranean motorway A-7 Exit 258).
Anoreta Golf has 18 holes par 72. It's a very varied golf course and enjoyable to play that requires use every club in the bag. Furthermore, Anoreta Golf can enjoy a panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea as it is just a km. the coast.
They also offer the following services at Anoreta:
- Restaurant, where you can enjoy dishes of Mediterranean cuisine and the famous "pescaito frito".
- Pro-shop, where you can buy the latest sports equipment.
- Driving range with golf school where adults and children can perfect your swing, both in daytime and night in 25 places of natural grass.
- Paddle. 4 paddle courts lit private parking and professionals who will assist at all times.
Parking and transport
- Own free parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Maestro accepted
- Visa accepted
- Member of Costa del Sol Tourist Board
- Coastal area