The San Pedro church is in the village square. It was built in 1502, according to an inscription still preserved on the main façade. It was constructed over a former mosque that in turn was placed over a Roman temple. It has three naves and is covered by Moorish decorated ceilings. The altars and images adorning its interior are of modern manufacture, and on the exterior, there is a remarkable quadrangular three-level tower with a roof of Arabic tile.
- Located in an urban area
- Inland area