It was erected in 1487, shortly after this territory was conquered by Christian troops. This church ranks fourteenth in antiquity among those that are still preserved in the province of Málaga. Various work projects have been carried out on it during different eras, resulting in a monumental appearance. While its exterior is simple, the interior is richly adorned with altars and altarpieces, and it also possesses a valuable collection of religious gold artwork. It consists of three naves supported by thick square pillars with attached columns. The barrel-vaulted nave has a Mudéjar-style roof.
- Located in an urban area
- Inland area