Its construction dates from the sixteenth century although, as is the case with so many other Málaga churches, it later underwent an extensive restoration (1949) that considerably changed its structure. It consists of three naves separated by arches resting on pillars, but the most interesting thing about the church is the Mudéjar-style roof frame of the central nave. On the exterior, the rectangular tower was erected along Mudéjar architectural lines.
- Located in an urban area
- Inland area