The village’s most notable building is the Santa Catalina church. It was built in the sixteenth century but later modified. It has a single nave and a flat roof that shows part of an ancient Mudéjar roof frame. The tower, called the “Torrichela”, seems to have been one of the most original monuments in the Genal valley, but it was completely destroyed by an earthquake in 1650.
- Located in an urban area
- Inland area