This marine traffic lighthouse completed construction in 1864. It has an automatic electric-type operation powered by a photoelectric cell. It stands at 39 metres above the sea and 26 metres above the ground. Its range is 20 nautical miles and gives off four flashes of light every 15 seconds. It's worth noting that there are Roman ruins inside the enclosure.
The Torrox Lighthouse is the only one for public use since it is under City Council control as it hosts the Torrox Marine Museum.
- Located in an urban area
- Coastal area