Personal data protection
1. Details of the personal data controller: Turismo y Planificación Costa del Sol, S.L.U. (hereinafter “the Company”) Tax code: B93308153, Business address: Plaza de la Marina, 4-5º, C.P. 29015 – Malaga. Telephone: (0034) 952 126 272. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Objective: to maintain the existing relationship and be able to provide information on tourist facilities, events, culture, gastronomy, accommodation, trade fairs or congresses in the province of Malaga. The data will be stored for processing on our systems for as long as the relationship is maintained, based on your consent. Once the legal period for storage of your data has lapsed, said data will be deleted or, where applicable, anonymised.
3. Legitimisation: The handling of your data is legitimised based on the consent that you have granted, according to which you should provide us with the basic data requested, without which it would not be possible to provide this service effectively.
4. Addressees: Personal data shall not be passed on to third-party companies without the express consent of the owners of said data, except where set out by law or if authorised by the owners. Personal data shall not be transferred internationally.
5. Rights: You are entitled to access all of your personal data that is in the Company’s possession, as well as to request modification or deletion of said data, should you consider it necessary.
You may ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only store it to be able to make or substantiate claims.
You may also oppose the processing of your personal data, in which case the Company will stop processing your data, except on compelling legitimate grounds, or to make or substantiate any claims.
You may request the portability of your personal data. In this case we will send the personal data to you or to the provider that you name in your application.
You may exercise your rights to the access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data by addressing your application to the Company.
You may also withdraw any consent that you may have expressly granted by indicating this in your application.
We hereby inform you that the competent supervisory authority for data protection is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, from whom you may seek advice at any time in the event that you are not satisfied with the resolution of your query or claim. You can do this through their website www.aepd.es