The Plaza de Toros (Bullring) was inaugurated in 1894 and restored in 1921. It is, with its ring of almost 30 metres across, the largest bullring in the Highlands except for that of Ronda, of course. The question of why a small village has such a large bullring is explained by the intensive livestock industry in Cortes.
- Located in an urban area
- Inland area