Located in the municipality of Antequera, the Convento de la Victoria contains a museum in memory of María del Carmen of the Child Jesus. Attracting many worshippers, the chapel houses the remains of the Beatified and some of the spaces where she prayed and worked, as well as the cell she used as a bedroom. The chapel underwent some renovation work following the beatification of María del Carmen, extending the space to make room for all the keepsakes. The museum opened in May 2007, housing an exhibition space ever since, whose objects are cared for by the Hermanas de la Congregación de Religiosas Terciarias, enabling visitors to get to know more about María del Carmen. The convent was built between 1712 and 1718 and features an unusual stone façade with a balcony in the centre.
- Located in an urban area