Parish Church of Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación
Its construction was carried out after the arrival of the Christians in 1485 on the site of the former Arab mosque, completed in late sixteenth century. It pays homage to Our Lady of Grace, the patron saint of Alhaurin el Grande. It is a neoclassical aesthetic temple with a Latin cross with three naves, separated by rectangular pillars that turn on the arches. Completes the building with a bell tower with four bodies spire topped by a blue and white ceramic eight sides.
- Located in an urban area
- Inland area
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
How to get here
In the old N-340 is accessed, Coin direction to the A-366, which goes directly to Alhaurin el Grande. From Malaga capital exits Cártama road (A-357), and once you get there take the MA-425, which results in Alhaurín el Grande. Once there go to the Lower Plaza.
Full graphical path: bit.ly/tguX7A
Text translated by Google Translate.